For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder
First Annual General Meeting Minutes, May 6, 2006
- Old business: agenda approved by consensus.
- New business:
- DECISION: that EcoReality Sustainable Land Use and Education Cooperative will not use an outside auditor, approved by unanimous consent.
- DECISION: that that the following stewardships be established, filled by the indicated members, serving as coop directors, as nominated at the meeting of 20060401-1:
- DECISION: meeting schedule approved for the rest of the year, approved by unanimous consent.
- ACTION: Jan & Carol to check EcoReality schedule against their obligations at O.U.R. (Carol Wagner)
- ACTION: James will work out a work party schedule around EcoReality and ING meetings. (James Cowan)
- ACTION: James will contact ING about hosting one of their monthly meetings. (Jan Steinman)
- ACTION: James will come up with draft worker/wwoofer/visitor guidelines (James Cowan)
- ACTION: James will investigate getting EcoReality into the official WWOOF organization. (James Cowan)
- ACTION: Carol to create separate cost centers for: house, cottage, and grounds. (Carol Wagner)
- Cottage rental agenda item tabled, to be re-visited as needed. Agreed that total should be based on market value, with a flexible split between cash and labor at $15/hr.
- Meeting adjourned at 12:15.
Respectfully submitted, Janemail 11:24, 27 May 2006 (PDT).