Minutes:20051231

From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search


For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder.

31 December 2005, Members' Meeting

Where: 2151 Maple St, Vancouver BC Canada

Present: Shannon Binns, James Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner.

  • OLD BUSINESS
    • Dec 3 minutes approved
    • Progress report on action items:
      • [x] ACTION: Shannon contact facilitation/consensus trainers: James left messages for René, but have received no reply. Shannon will contact Tree on an initial consultation basis to see what might work. (Shannon Cowan)
      • [x] ACTION: Jan send advisory council invite]] DONE, but need to record on wiki. (Jan Steinman)
        • Shannon: noted low response, perhaps seasonal problem. Time for personal phone calls, James & Shannon will do those calls to try to drum up for Monday meeting.
      • [x] NEW ACTION: Shannon will call Advisory Council to do above. (Shannon Cowan)
      • [x] ACTION: All ongoing to do list additions: Shannon added membership criteria to list. (all)
      • [x] ACTION ONGOING: All keep up to do list (all)
      • [x] ACTION: James call Colin Hamilton to see their involvement level. Colin's Dad is in intriguing possibility. Also mentioned Owen Thomas and Loren as possibly involved. (James Cowan)
      • [x] ACTION: James: pets & population statement, has draft, Twin Oaks has formal 5:1 aduld:child ratio. Will contact Diana as well. Added dependents ratio to the mix. Palliative/hospice care, etc. (James Cowan)
      • [x] NEW ACTION: James will enter his drafts on wiki as proposal. (James Cowan)
      • [x] ACTION: Carol: time recording -- Jan will take this over, presented time bank idea. (Jan Steinman)
      • [x] NEW ACTION: (abandoned) Jan will build time recording for the wiki based on time bank (Jan Steinman)
      • [x] ACTION: skills inventory -- ONGOING we will all re-visit and email others when you've been through it (all)
      • [x] ACTION: Jan resources inventory -- TABLED Jan still working on it (Jan Steinman)
      • [x] ACTION: Jan online ref to Meyers-Briggs in membership procedure DONE (Jan Steinman)
      • [x] ACTION: members complete resources inventory TABLED pending on-line system available (all)
      • [x] ACTION: Shannon to add study group stuff -- TABLED pending wiki training (Shannon Cowan)
      • [x] NEW ACTION: All: will make stewardship pages on wiki, notion of support/stunt double/buddy system/nag to help stewards. (all)
      • [x] ACTION: All: values exercises stuff DONE (all)
      • [x] ACTION: Shannon sent out meeting dates to advisory council DONE (Shannon Cowan)
      • [x] NEW ACTION: Jan create land search history page (Jan Steinman)
    • Set next meeting:
      • We're planning consensus training and meeting for Feb 4, as a well of involving more people.
      • next members business meeting: Sun Feb 5, time TBD
  • Meeting adjourned at 1655

Share your opinion


blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Name:
Email Address:

disturbance
entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro