Shannon, I didn't take very good notes -- can you elaborate and fill in with yours? -- User:Jan Steinman
5 november 2005 members meeting
Where: 181 King Edward Av, Vancouver, BC, Canada
This meeting is the first members meeting. We did not follow a formal agenda but mostly brainstormed.
- DECISION: The four of us decided to split the group into two sections: the members intended to be the initial members of a land-holding entity, and the Advisory Council, other interested parties who cannot make a firm financial and time commitment at this time.
- DECISION The ecovillage location in order of priority will be: 1. Salt Spring Island, 2. Pender Island, 3. other South Gulf Islands, 4. Cowichan Valley
- Consensus training
- Financial discussion
- members informally discussed resources available
- investigate using an investment club coop to pool resources
- values discussion
- privacy vs openness
- reviewed values from 1st meeting
- reviewed values from jan jan's email
- DECISION: name of group and wiki will be EcoReality.
- next meeting Sat Dec 3 2pm, location tbd
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus