These are links to membership agreements at various intentional communities.
- CoHo Cohousing Membership Guidelines factual: covers fees, mortgage pre-qual, etc.
- Damanhur Constitution. Spiritual, next paradigm, evolutionary, creactivated!
- Dancing Rabbit Membership Agreement clarity: simple and easy -- perhaps too much so?
- Enota Seva & Community Member Policies & Operating Principles public service: privacy takes back seat to public service, no dreads or piercings
- Kakwa ecovillage membership guidelines. Very spiritually focused, but well-rounded. Fairly basic.
- Meadowdance Community Agreements broad: statement of shared values.
- Merri Cohousing Purposes and Rules comprehensive: everything from a to z is covered in eleven pages!
- Piñon Ecovillage Membership Agreement communist: has a strong sharing flavor, including all earned income in or out of the village.
- Twin Oaks Community Bylaws includes membership agreement
- Utopian EcoVillage Network Membership Agreement legaleese: lots of "hereinafter" and "wheres" make this comprehensive agreement hard to understand.
- Windward "Fine Print" common sense: plain language, somewhat rambling notes about "do's and don't's" at this intentional community.
- Yarrow Ecovillage Society Membership Agreement capitalist: strongly reflects their corporate identity as a co-op; emphasizes possible return on investment.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus