Garden tool care
Care of garden tools
- Tools should be clean and disinfected before being put away.
- Remove any dirt with water or with scraper if dried on. (Scraper is hanging on inside of door.)
- There is rubbing alcohol and rags for disinfection.
- There is a bucket of sand with linseed oil that tools should be dipped in before hanging.
- All tools must be returned to their proper place. The wall is marked and labeled for proper placement.
- Gloves should be clean, dry and matched. If gloves are wet, hang them up to dry.
- If any tool needs maintenance, please bring it to the garden steward's attention.
- Please keep the tool shed neat and clean to make everyone's job easier.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus