The communication steward is responsible for acting on behalf of efficient and understandable communications, both within EcoReality, and between EcoReality and the outside world.
- Service as statutory Secretary:
- keeping and maintaining legal records, such as incorporation certificates and meeting minutes,
- recording and maintaining legally required information, such as member and investment shares and shareholder information, working with the Finance steward as necessary,
- taking meeting notes and/or minutes, or seeing that such is delegated and properly executed by a delegate,
- maintaining and arranging access to public records,
- filing required reports.
- Providing mechanisms for organizing, maintaining, storing, and accessing our internal documents, information, and agreements, such as:
- serving as librarian,
- maintaining resource inventory,
- maintaining information infrastructure,
- Presenting EcoReality's "face to the world," including website, press releases, promotion, and recruiting.
- Balancing our commitment to radical transparency with the need for personal privacy.
As a servant leader, my job is to make sure our members, Advisory Council, and involved local, regional, provincial and national government agencies, as well as the general public, have all the information they need to work with and within EcoReality. --Jan Steinman 16:58, 28 March 2006 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus