Communication model learning process
EcoReality agrees to:
- Keep it simple! Focus on one toolbox of skills at a time. We will focus first on Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg.
- Individual members and residents at EcoReality may choose to participate in regularly scheduled Compost communication sessions.
- Shannon agrees to "hold the space" for this to happen and to coordinate the sessions
- she will arrange for EcoReality residents and members to be presenters and/or facilitators
- she will coordinate bringing in another presenter, or to have practice sessions that are facilitated by a participant
- she will request the group at the first session to participate in planning 4 sessions at a time, which she will agree to coordinate
- ACTION: Residents were requested at the Monday July 13th Resident's meeting to think of some times that would work for them to have a regular session for 2 hours that they could attend most weeks and bring this to the Sunday July 19th Resident's meeting to allow for scheduling.
- Features of this agreement:
- multiple access points - those offsite can practise at other practise groups in cities all around the region (NVC)
- home-based study and group practice at regular meeting time
- to be offered periodically to integrate new members
- endogeny: turning primarily to the skills already learned by individuals in EcoReality
- The Haven –SA
- Landmark – Shannon and James or their friends who are introduction leaders
- NVC – Jan
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus