(Redirected from Apprenticeship)
- This agreement is between EcoReality Sustainable Land Use and Education Cooperative ("EcoReality"), and _____________________________, ("Apprentice").
- Apprentice agrees to work 10,000 uncompensated hours within a 72-month (six year) period.
- Hours may be applied retroactively, in which case, the beginning of the 72-month period is ___________________________. In all other cases, the beginning of the 72-month period is the date of this agreement.
- If Apprentice does not complete 10,000 hours within specified 72-month period, the hours worked are forfeit, in which case, Apprentice may seek from EcoReality a brief extension in which to fulfill the agreement.
- Apprentice agrees to be bound at all times by the volunteer agreement in effect during the term of this Agreement.
- Time worked toward this Agreement by Apprentice must be properly documented using EcoReality's time reporting system in effect during the apprenticeship period.
- Apprentice has been invited by EcoReality's general membership, and both Apprentice and EcoReality must sign this agreement and abide by its terms. A long-term volunteer is not automatically an Apprentice.
- Upon completion of the labour requirement in paragraph 2, Apprentice will receive 100,000 Class B Investment Shares in EcoReality, and the right to permanent residence at the EcoReality site.
- "Permanent residence" does not include the right to use any existing structure or accommodation.
- "Permanent residence" is subject to land use planning authority rules and regulations in effect.
- Any structure or accommodation used by Apprentice for "permanent residence" is subject to EcoReality's land use planning and building and construction policies.
- EcoReality will house and feed Apprentice during the period of this Agreement, in accordance with the volunteer agreement in effect during that time.
- Apprentice is not automatically a member in EcoReality, even after completing the labour requirement in paraghaph 1, but may apply for membership in the same manner as any other person.
- Being an Apprentice does not confer any special treatment of a membership application.
In Witness Whereof, the parties have executed this Agreement on the dates shown below to be effective immediately.
|EcoReality Sustainable Land Use and Education Cooperative:|
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus